Higher Education Unit of Study Unit Records
How to read this report
The Unit of Study Unit Records Report displays all Higher Education units of study by selected reporting year reported as part of Unit Enrolment group.
Layout of the report
The following table identifies the components that are used to construct the report:
|Reporting Year||Based on the reported E489: Unit of Study Census date value.|
|E306 - Provider Code||Uses the reported E306: Provider code value.|
|E313 - Student Identification Code||Uses the reported E313: Student identification code value.|
|E307 - Course Code||Uses the reported E307: Course code value.|
|E488 - CHESSN||Uses the reported E488: Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN) value.|
|E534 - Course of Study Commencement Date||Uses the reported E534: Course of Study Commencement Date value.|
|E584 - USI||Uses the reported E584: Unique Student Identifier value.|
|E333 - AOU Code||Uses the reported E333: Academic organisational unit code value.|
|E339 - EFTSL||Uses the reported E339: Equivalent Full–time student load value.|
|E354 - Unit of Study Code||Uses the reported E354: Unit of study code value.|
|E489 - Unit of Study Census Date||Uses the reported E489: Unit of Study Census Date value.|
|E464 - Discipline Code||Uses the reported E464: Discipline Code value.|
|E329 - Mode of Attendance Code||Uses the reported E329: Mode of Attendance Code value.|
|E477 - Delivery Location Postcode||Uses the reported E477: Delivery location postcode value.|
|E358 - Citizen Resident Code||Uses the reported E358: Citizen resident code value.|
|E392 - Maximum Student Contribution Code||Uses the reported E392: Maximum student contribution code value.|
|E490 - Student Status Code||Uses the reported E490: Student Status code value.|
|E384 - Amount Charged||Uses the reported E384: Amount charged value.|
|E381 - Amount Paid Up-Front||Uses the reported E381: Amount paid up front value.|
|E529 - Loan Fee||Uses the reported E529: Loan fee value.|
|E337 - Work Experience In Industry Code||Uses the reported E337: Work experience in industry code value.|
|E558 - HELP Loan Amount||Uses the reported E558: HELP loan amount value.|
|A130 - Loan Status||Current loan status at the time of report generation.|
|E446 - Remission Reason Code||Uses the reported E446: Remission Reason Code value.|
|E551 - Summer Winter School Code||Uses the reported E551: Summer and winter school code value.|
|E660 - Delivery Location Country Code||Uses the reported E660: Delivery Location Country Code value.|
|A111 - Is Deleted||A111 = FALSE indicates unit record is not deleted, and A111 = TRUE indicates unit record is deleted.|
The report may not default to the latest Reporting year. Slicers on the left side of the report enable users to select students by:
- E488 – CHESSN
- E313 – Student ID
- E584 – USI
Users can also select records by:
- E354 – Unit of Study Code
- Loan Status
- Unit of Study Census Date
- Remission Reason Code
- Deleted Records
- Pre-Census Date Withdrawal
- Units of study undertaken on a cross-institutional basis are included in the Unit of Study Unit Records Report.
- Units of study which have been remitted under special circumstances or units of study which have been invalidated are also included.
- Unit Enrolments with a census date (E489) in the future are excluded from the report.
- Non higher degree by research students (E310 not equal to 02, 03) who have withdrawn from their unit on, or before, the census date (E601 is less than or equal to E489) are excluded from the report.
- Students who have successfully completed their unit on, or before, the census date (E355=3 and E601 is less than or equal to E489) are included in the report.
- The Pre-Census Date Withdrawal slicer enables the selection of records where students have withdrawn from their unit on, or before, the census date (E489) by selecting 'True'. The default position is to include all withdrawn and not-withdrawn units of study.