Legislation & other information for providers
- Higher Education Support Act 2003 (HESA)
- VET Student Loans Act 2016
- VET Student Loans (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Act 2016
- VET Student Loans (Charges) Act 2016
- HESA and Guidelines This page includes the legislation documentation for both Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers and Higher Education (HE) Providers.
- Higher Education Administrative Information for Providers - May 2022
- Publications for higher education providers
- Funding Clusters and HECS Bands for student administrators
- uCube Higher Education Online Data Cube for higher education statistics
- VET Student Loans
- Information for VET Student Loans Approved Providers
- VET Student Loans Manual for Providers
Other reporting systems
- HELP IT system (HITS) for higher education and VET providers
- HELP IT system (HITS) user guide
- Electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF)
- Government eCAF API system access request form
- Government eCAF system access request form
Information for students
- Study Assist provides information to students about Australian Government assistance for financing tertiary study.
- myHELPbalance - Track how much Commonwealth assistance you have used.
- Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching - With QILT, you can do side by side comparisons of the quality of the higher education institutions and the study areas that you're interested in.