PIR Unit of Study Unit Records
How to read this report
The Unit of Study Unit Records Report displays all Higher Education units of study by selected reporting year reported as part of Unit Enrolment group.
Layout of the report
The following table identifies the components that are used to construct the report:
|Reporting Year||Based on the reported E489: Unit of Study Census date value.|
|E313 - Student Identification Code||Uses the reported E313: Student identification code value.|
|E584 - USI||Uses the reported E584: Unique Student Identifier value.|
|E307 - Course Code||Uses the reported E307: Course code value.|
|E534 - Course of Study Commencement Date||Uses the reported E534: Course of Study Commencement Date value.|
|E339 - EFTSL||Uses the reported E339: Equivalent Full–time student load value.|
|E354 - Unit of Study Code||Uses the reported E354: Unit of study code value.|
|E489 - Unit of Study Census Date||Uses the reported E489: Unit of Study Census Date value.|
|E601 - Unit of Study Outcome Date||Uses the reported E601: Unit of Study Outcome Date value.|
|E622 – Unit of Study Year Long Indicator||Uses the reported E622: Unit of Study Year Long Indicator value.|
|Pre-Census Date Withdrawal||Uses the derived Pre-Census Date Withdrawal indicator.|
|E464 - Discipline Code||Uses the reported E464: Discipline Code value.|
|E329 - Mode of Attendance Code||Uses the reported E329: Mode of Attendance Code value.|
|E477 - Delivery Location Postcode||Uses the reported E477: Delivery location postcode value.|
|E660 - Delivery Location Country Code||Uses the reported E660: Delivery Location Country Code value.|
|E358 - Citizen Resident Code||Uses the reported E358: Citizen resident code value.|
|E490 - Student Status Code||Uses the reported E490: Student Status code value.|
|E384 - Amount Charged||Uses the reported E384: Amount charged value.|
|E381 - Amount Paid Up-Front||Uses the reported E381: Amount paid up front value.|
|E337 - Work Experience In Industry Code||Uses the reported E337: Work experience in industry code value.|
|A111 - Is Deleted||A111 = FALSE indicates unit record is not deleted, and A111 = TRUE indicates unit record is deleted.|
|E306 - Provider Code||Uses the reported E306: Provider code value.|
|E780 - Provider Name||Uses the reported E306: Provider code value.|
The report may not default to the latest Reporting year. Slicers on the left side of the report enable users to select students by:
- Reporting Year
- E313 – Student ID
- E584 – USI
Users can also select records by:
- E354 – Unit of Study Code
- Unit of Study Census Date
- Deleted Records
- Pre-Census Date Withdrawal
- Units of study undertaken on a cross-institutional basis are included in the Unit of Study Unit Records Report.
- Units of study which have been remitted under special circumstances or units of study which have been invalidated are also included.
- Unit Enrolments with a census date (E489) in the future are excluded from the report.
- Non higher degree by research students (E310 not equal to 02, 03) who have withdrawn from their unit on, or before, the census date (E601 is less than or equal to E489) are excluded from the report.
- Students who have successfully completed their unit on, or before, the census date (E355=3 and E601 is less than or equal to E489) are included in the report.
- The Pre-Census Date Withdrawal slicer enables the selection of records where students have withdrawn from their unit on, or before, the census date (E489) by selecting 'True'. The default position is to include all withdrawn and not-withdrawn units of study.