PIR EFTSL Live Data Report
How to read this report
This report provides a summary and comparisons of Equivalent Full-Time Student Load (EFTSL).
The following table identifies the components that are used to construct the report:
|Campus Postcode||Value reported on Postcode (E477) or Delivery location country code (E660) of Higher Education/VET Provider campus/delivery location for each unit of study.|
|Citizen Resident||Value reported on Citizen/resident indicator (E358: Citizen resident code) for each unit of study.|
|Course of Study Type||Value reported on Course of study type code (E310: Course of study type code) for each unit of study.
E310 = 41, 42 (cross-institutional) are included.
|Mode of Attendance||Value reported on Mode of attendance code (E329: Mode of attendance code) for each unit of study.|
|Student Status||Value reported on Student status code (E490: Student status code) for each unit of study.|
|WEI (Work Experience in Industry)||Value reported on Work Experience in Industry (E337: Work experience in industry) for each unit of study.|
- Units of study undertaken on a cross-institutional basis are included in the EFTSL Summary Report
- Deleted records are excluded from these reports
- Unit Enrolments with a census date (E489) in the future are excluded from the report.
- Non higher degree by research students (E310 not equal to 02, 03) who have withdrawn from their unit on, or before, the census date (E601 is less than or equal to E489) are excluded from the report.
- Students who have successfully completed their unit on, or before, the census date (E355=3 and E601 is less than or equal to E489) are included in the report.