Higher Education EFTSL Live Data Report
How to read this report
This report provides a summary and comparisons of Equivalent Full-Time Student Load (EFTSL).
The following table identifies the components that are used to construct the report:
|Campus Postcode||Value reported on Postcode (E477) or Delivery location country code (E660) of Higher Education/VET Provider campus/delivery location for each unit of study.|
|Citizen Resident||Value reported on Citizen/resident indicator (E358) for each unit of study.|
|Course of Study Type||Value reported on Course of study type code (E310) for each unit of study. E310 = 41, 42 (cross-institutional) are included.|
|Discipline Code||Value reported on Discipline code (E464) for each unit of study. First 2 digits of E464 + 0000|
|Maximum Student Contribution Indicator||Value reported on Maximum student contribution indicator (E392) for each unit of study. Note: Prior to 2013, the Pre-2010 subcategory refers to all loading for 2009. From 2013, Pre-2010 refers to only nursing and teaching loading for all years prior to 2010.|
|Mode of Attendance||Value reported on Mode of attendance code (E329) for each unit of study.|
|Student Status||Value reported on Student status code (E490) for each unit of study.|
- Units of study undertaken on a cross-institutional basis are included in the EFTSL Summary Report
- Units of study which have been remitted under special circumstances or units of study which have been invalidated are also included
- Deleted records are excluded from these reports
- Only current census dates are included as part of the report, future census dates are not included, i.e. E601 is NULL or greater than E489.
- Non higher degree by research students (E310 not equal to 02, 03) who have withdrawn from their course on, or before, the census date (E489), are excluded from these reports