Higher Education Course Completions (HDR Students) Live Data Report
How to read this report
This report provides a summary of students who have completed their higher degree research (HDR) courses (E310: Course of study type code in 2, 3), reported in Course admissions, Aggregated awards and in Early exit awards for the completion year, based on E592: Course outcome date.
This report includes:
Unique count of students who completed a Primary course at a higher education provider for the completion year.
Each unique combination of E313: Student Identification code and E307: Course Code concatenated must have one and only one primary course, allocated to the first record with that combination. (One student, E313: Student Identification code, can have more than one primary course, but only if they have more than one E307: Course Code.)
- Students completion is recorded for the value provided for E307: Course Code.
- Student course outcomes reported as:
- Completed – E599: Course outcome code = 1
- Completed but continuing a related course – E599: Course outcome code = 5
- A students citizenship E358 is based on the value at the time the student completed the course E592: Course outcome date.
Layout of the report
Slicer on the left side of the report enable users to select student completions by:
- Research Type
- Reporting Year
The following table identifies the component that is used to construct the report:
Value reported in E310: Course of study type code:
|Citizenship Type (Domestic/Overseas)||
Based on the effective value reported in E358: Citizen resident code at E592: Course outcome date.
Value reported in E461: Field of education code.
Value reported for E316: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander code:
- Drill-through page of the report includes HDR students records who have completed both primary and secondary courses.
- Deleted records are excluded in the report.