Higher Education Course Completions (All Students) Live Data Report
How to read this report
This report provides a summary and comparisons of student course completions (outcomes) reported in Course admissions, Aggregated awards and in Early exit awards for the completion year, based on E592: Course outcome date.
This report includes:
Unique count of students who completed a Primary course at a higher education provider for the completion year.
Each unique combination of E313: Student Identification code and E307: Course Code concatenated must have one and only one primary course, allocated to the first record with that combination. (One student, E313: Student Identification code, can have more than one primary course, but only if they have more than one E307: Course Code.)
- Students completion is recorded for the value provided for E307: Course Code.
- Student course outcomes reported as:
- Completed – E599: Course outcome code = 1
- Completed but continuing a related course – E599: Course outcome code = 5
- A students citizenship E358 is based on the value at the time the student completed the course E592: Course outcome date.
Layout of the report
Slicer on the left side of the report enables users to select student completions by Reporting Year.
The following table identifies the component that is used to construct the report:
|Student Type (Domestic/Overseas)||
Based on the effective value reported in E358: Citizen resident code at E592: Course outcome date.
- Drill-through page of the report includes all students records who have completed both primary and secondary courses.
- Deleted records are excluded in the report.
- Course of study codes (E310) 30, 50, 40, 41, 42, 60 and 61 are excluded in the report.