VET Student Equivalent Full-Time Student Load (EFTSL) Live Data Report
This report shows the EFTSL data and changes between years in percentages.
Layout of the report
The following table identifies the components that are used to construct the report:
|Campus Postcode||Value reported on Postcode or overseas country code location of Higher Education/VET Provider campus/delivery location (E477: Delivery location postcode) for each unit of study.|
|Citizen Resident||Value reported on Citizen/resident indicator (E358:Citizen resident code) for each unit of study.|
|Course of Study Type||
Value reported on E310: Course of study type code for each unit of study.
E310 = 20, 21, 80 or 81
Broad Discipline name associated with Discipline code displayed. Value reported on E464: Discipline code for each unit of study.
First 2 digits of E464: Discipline code + 0000
|Mode of Attendance Code||
Value reported on E329: Mode of Attendance Code for each unit of study.
How to read this report
The report defaults to multiple year selection including the latest year.
- Units of study which have been remitted under special circumstances or units of study which have been invalidated are also included.
- Deleted records are excluded from these reports.
- Only current census dates are included as part of the report, future census dates are not included, i.e. E601 is NULL or greater than E489.
- The status of the calculated change between the current year and the previous year is to be displayed as follows:
- Where the calculated change is over 30% or -30%, highlight the cell in red.
- Where the calculated change is between 10% and 30% or -10% and -30%, highlight the cell in yellow.
- Where the calculated change is between -9.99% and 9.99%, do not highlight the cell.