A code which indicates the year, month and day which is the Census date of that Unit of Study
|Field name:||UNIT-STUDY-CENSUS- DATE|
|Element name:||Unit of Study Census date|
|Units:||YYYYMMDD, right justified (in each sub-field), with a leading zero (in each sub-field) if needed|
|YYYYMMDD||Unit of Study Census Date in YYYYMMDD format|
- 1st 4 digits – Year sub-field (e.g. 1978)
- 2nd 2 digits – Month sub-field (e.g. 06)
- 3rd 2 digits – Day sub-field (e.g. 06)
The unit of study census date must not occur less than 20% of the way through the period during which the unit of study is being undertaken.
Please refer to the Glossary for further information about terminology used in this document.
Higher Education Student:
- Student Load/Liability (LL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (RL)
- Revisions File (SR)
- Unit of Study Completions (CU)
- OS-HELP Revision (OR)
- Student Load/Liability (VLL) & Revised Student Load/Liability (VRL)
- Revisions File (VSR)
- Unit of Study Completions (VCU)
Details of all versions of this data element can be found on its supporting information page.